Camp AYS 2020 – Registration Instructions
AYS is moving to a convenient, mobile-friendly, online tool to register and manage your child care account from any device, including your smartphone or tablet. This system allows you to conveniently manage all aspects of your AYS account in one place!
You’ll see each program your child is enrolled in-school year, breaks, or summer. You can also see if your child’s enrollment application has been approved.
Monitor your account, generate statements, update payment methods, and authorize or turn off automatic payments at your convenience.
You’ll be able to easily make changes such as adding or removing an authorized pickup person, choosing a new tuition plan, or withdrawing your child (temporarily or permanently) from AYS.
Create your Account Profile
- Browse to the website https://ayskids.ce.eleyo.com/
- Create your profile by selecting Sign In (top, right corner).
- To create a new profile, log in with Facebook or Google or select Create One Now.
- When creating an account within the system, you will be required to enter your basic contact information including an email address (used for logging in) and a password.
- An email will be sent from Eleyo with a link to verify your account. Use the Verify Your Email Address button on that email to verify your account.
- Select Manage All Relationships to add your children and emergency contacts.
- That’s it! You’re ready to register!
We hope you’ll find this new enrollment process easy and intuitive! If you do run into any problems or you have questions, remember that our customer service team is here to help! You may reach them at 317-283-3817 or firstname.lastname@example.org.