REGISTRATION – INDIANAPOLIS PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Schools 57, 59, 60, 70, 84, 91*
*IPS 91 is now full. If you wish to join the waiting list, please contact Program Director Jo Havens at email@example.com.
2. Download and print special need form (if applicable). Prescription and non-prescription medication forms are also listed below.
|Hearing or Visual Impairment
Other Special Needs Generic
3. To pay your fees automatically with checking account or credit card, please complete the form below. *For security purposes, please fax this form directly to our business office at (317) 283-3840.
4. The Prepaid Pass is designed for families needing AYS program services occasionally. To purchase the pass, please complete this form. A registration fee is still required. Refer to your program brochure (Step 1) for fee details.
5. Review and save a copy of the AYS Parent Handbook.
6. Please mail all completed forms, registration fee, and first week’s deposit (per child) to:
4755 Kingsway Dr. Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46205