JOIN OUR TEAM
By working with AYS, you’ll be a caring adult in the lives of children and make an important positive impact on their futures.
- You’ll share your enthusiasm, knowledge, and wisdom with kids ages 5 to 12.
(Or 3- to 5-year-olds in our early childhood programs.)
- You’ll help kids stay safe and feel cared for. And you’ll get plenty of training in how to do that well.
- If you are good at crafts, games, art, music, or sports, we will help you put those talents to work—and help you gain new skills, too.
- We offer good benefits and ongoing professional development.
- Many staff members who started as program assistants are now in leadership positions.
- We respect kids, listen to them, and give them choices. If you prefer talking with kids to talking at them, that’s a plus for us and for them.
- If you are studying to become a teacher, you’ll get experience working with kids. If you’ve already been a teacher,
we value the wisdom and experience you bring.
We currently have part-time positions with morning and afternoon shifts available in the majority of the school districts we serve, primarily in Indianapolis. Please click here for details.
If you would prefer a paper application, you may download and print your Employment Application, and then mail it with resume and cover letter to:
AYS, Inc. – Employment
4701 N. Keystone Ave., Suite 475
Indianapolis, IN 46205
Or send by email to: email@example.com