JOIN OUR TEAM
By working with AYS, you’ll be a caring adult in the lives of children and make an important positive impact on their futures.
- You’ll share your enthusiasm, knowledge, and wisdom with kids ages 5 to 12.
(Or 3- to 5-year-olds in our early childhood programs.)
- You’ll help kids stay safe and feel cared for. And you’ll get plenty of training in how to do that well.
- If you are good at crafts, games, art, music, or sports, we will help you put those talents to work—and help you gain new skills, too.
- We offer good benefits and ongoing professional development.
- Many staff members who started as program assistants are now in leadership positions.
- We respect kids, listen to them, and give them choices. If you prefer talking with kids to talking at them, that’s a plus for us and for them.
- If you are studying to become a teacher, you’ll get experience working with kids. If you’ve already been a teacher,
we value the wisdom and experience you bring.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Position Title: Compliance and Evaluation Manager
Responsible for managing compliance within AYS with all applicable state government, federal government and accrediting bodies’ regulations. Ensures AYS is kept current on changes in regulations and requirements and disseminates such information to ensure policies and procedures are kept up to date and that best practices are properly executed. Works closely with all departments to ensure operations meet various compliance requirements. Additionally responsible for managing evaluation program, measuring all areas of program quality and providing trends and analysis to executive management.
Position Title: Customer Relations Manager
Responsible for the leadership of the customer relations team. Manages efficient, effective and customer friendly policies and procedures related to registration, billing, financial assistance programs, and customer communication. Responsible for program enrollment, effective payment collection system, auditing program attendance for accuracy and ensuring program revenue goals are met. Ensure customer concerns are addressed in a timely manner. Oversees enrollment database and effectively leverages technology to improve customer satisfaction. Establishes protocols and processes for team members to carry out their individual roles while ensuring clear communication between department staff and other internal and external constituencies.
Position Title: Program Assistant
The AYS Program Assistant works with children in our before‐ and after‐school programs in compliance with National Afterschool Association (NAA) Standards for Quality School Age Care, Council on Accreditation (COA) Afterschool Standards and AYS policies and procedures.
We currently have part-time positions with morning and afternoon shifts available in the majority of the school districts we serve, primarily in Indianapolis and Noblesville.
To apply for a position, please send your completed Employment Application, resume and cover letter to:
AYS, Inc. – Employment
4755 Kingsway Drive, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46205
Or send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org