Join Our Team!
Join Us for Our First Career Fair!
AYS will be holding a career fair on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 from 8:00am – 10:00am and 4:00pm – 6:00pm. AYS hiring staff will be on site conducting brief on-the-spot interviews for full-time and part-time associate and leadership positions. Stop by to apply and learn about what AYS has to offer! Click the button below to learn more. We hope to see you there!
“Our children are our greatest treasure. They are our future.” – Nelson Mandela
At AYS, we empower families to go further in life. We challenge kids to be the best they can be and provide parents with the freedom to focus on their careers so they can build a better life for their families. Our mission is to keep kids safe while providing them with fun and enriching experiences that help them develop socially and emotionally. When you join the AYS team, you get the opportunity to help drive this mission and make a real, lasting impact on the families in our community. Not only will you be enhancing the lives of others, but you will be enhancing your own life as well. Through our robust training program, many professional development opportunities, and on-site experience, you will gain the necessary skills to help you advance your own career.
Reasons You’ll Love AYS
- Full- and part-time positions with morning and afternoon shifts across central Indiana
- Fulfilling career opportunities
- Invest in your community by keeping kids safe and off the streets
- Enrich the lives of families in your community, allowing them to live better lives
- Provide essential social and emotional support for kids to make them feel cared for and help them build their character
- Help us become more equitable and inclusive for people of all backgrounds
- Career pathways allow for promotions within the organization
- We invest in your future by providing a robust training program and offering professional development to help you build valuable skills
- Generous paid time off
- Full health benefits
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) Youth Development Associates receive a $0.50 hourly pay increase after 3 months and $500 bonus after 6 months!
Who We’re Looking For
- Teaching students
- Part-time teachers
- Substitute teachers
- Retired teachers
- College students who are seeking youth-oriented careers
- High school students (16+) who love kids
- Candidates with:
- A passion for youth development
- Experience in youth development
- A positive, enthusiastic, and professional attitude
- Great communication and listening skills
- Flexibility to cover a variety of sites in central Indiana
- A team player mindset
If you would prefer a paper application, you may download and print your AYS Employment Application, and then mail it with résumé and cover letter to:
AYS, Inc. – Employment
4701 N. Keystone Ave., Suite 475
Indianapolis, IN 46205