Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are not hiring at this time. Please check back periodically for updates, as hiring needs could change. We will post positions for the 2020-2021 school year beginning in May. Click below to sign up for job alerts to receive emails when new jobs are posted.
Join Our Team!
While working with AYS, you’ll be a caring adult in the lives of children and make an important positive impact on their futures.
- You’ll share your enthusiasm, knowledge, and wisdom with kids ages 5 to 12 (Or 3- to 5-year-olds in our early childhood programs).
- You’ll help kids stay safe and feel cared for. And you’ll get plenty of training in how to do that well.
- If you are good at crafts, games, art, music, or sports, we will help you put those talents to work—and help you gain new skills, too.
- We offer good benefits and ongoing professional development.
- Many staff members who started as program assistants are now in leadership positions.
- We respect kids, listen to them, and give them choices. If you prefer talking with kids to talking at them, that’s a plus for us and for them.
- If you are studying to become a teacher, you’ll get experience working with kids. If you’ve already been a teacher, we value the wisdom and experience you bring.
We currently have full- and part-time positions with morning and afternoon shifts available in the majority of the school districts we serve, primarily in Indianapolis.
If you would prefer a paper application, you may download and print your AYS Employment Application, and then mail it with resume and cover letter to:
AYS, Inc. – Employment
4701 N. Keystone Ave., Suite 475
Indianapolis, IN 46205