Our No School Days are here for your family when school is out for e-learning, professional development, Parents In Touch days, and other days on which school does not operate. These camps are designed to help students with homework assignments and provide them with fun and engaging projects and activities when school is out.
To register, please follow these steps:
AYS families currently enrolled in before/after school for the 2023-2024 school year:
- Log into your account at https://ayskids.ce.eleyo.com/account
- Click on your School Year Programs account under “Your Accounts” for your child
- Select your child
- Select your school district
- Select the days for which you wish to register
- For each day, select the school location for which you wish to register
- Answer the question regarding your child’s CCDF status
*Must be registered three business days in advance of first day.*
No School Days Sites
(click below for site-specific info)
Indianapolis Public Schools*
*Cold Spring families are only eligible for No School Days at IPS sites when school is not in session. Please review your school calendar before registering.*
|Service||Hours||Daily Price Per Child|
|Full Day||7:00am – 6:00pm||$45|
Discounts: Faculty (see site pages above), Military (15%), and Multi-Child for 3+ children (10%).
Must be registered three business days in advance of first day.
Things to Know
What to Bring
What We Provide
- Homework help
- Active games
- STEM activities
- Hands-on projects
- Literacy/reading time
- Free play with friends
Our Focus Areas
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- SEL (Social & Emotional Learning)
No School Days Goals
- Make new friends
- Learn through active and engaging experiences
- Increase physical fitness
- Have fun in a safe and healthy environment
No School Days Activities
✔ Independent Time
✔ Small Group Time/Social-Emotional Learning
✔ Morning Snack
✔ Group Activities
✔ Lunch Break
✔ Physical and/or Outdoor Activities
✔ Enrichment Programming – Writing, Art, Phonics, Science, Social Studies, Music
✔ Afternoon Snack
✔ Enrichment Activities – Outdoor Time, Physical Fitness, and Games
AYS hires individuals who have experience and a passion for kids. All AYS staff members go through a drug test, TB test, and several criminal background checks. Staff has also been trained in health and safety protocols related to the COVID-19 crisis. AYS staff members also receive training in First Aid, CPR, child development, conflict resolution, team building, and overall safety to ensure that your child has a great experience.
AYS reserves the right to cancel any program if minimum enrollment is not reached.
A waitlist will be applied to any program that reaches capacity.